The Conflict Resilience Toolkit is a set of resources for enterprises, their workers and their families, to help to build resilience to risks and vulnerabilities posed by conflict or the threat of conflict.
PROVIDING RESILIENCE MEASURES in Conflict Affected Zones
- Facilitating agreements, memorandums of understanding, or public-private partnerships between key service providers, to enable systems of trust, despite uncertainty;
- Developing systems for effective cooperation between EBMOs and local governments;
- Promoting wider awareness of business contingency planning for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs);
- Advocating for financial assistance methods, such as clean loans, which can help the private sector get back on its feet after a conflict; and
- Providing subsidies to affected enterprises to enable them to secure and maintain operations post-conflict.